Your Shopping Bag is Empty
To Our Brown Thomas Community
Our Stores Are Now Open
Kindly note, it is currently mandatory to wear a face mask in our stores. Read our policy here.
Here's How We're Keeping You Safe
Taking steps to allow for social distancing of 2 metres
Providing sanitisers for your safety and hygiene
Increased cleansing and sanitisation
Encouraging contactless payments
It is mandatory to wear a face mask in-store
Frequently Asked Questions
We understand you will have a lot of questions at this time so for your convenience we have compiled a list of the ones we have been asked most frequently.
Yes, it is currently mandatory to wear a face mask in our stores. Read our policy here.
We are delighted to welcome you back to dine in some of our restaurants.
As per updated guidelines for indoor dining, we are required to record the following information:
- Adults must have proof of immunity, such as an EU Digital Covid Cert and photo ID.
- Contact-tracing requires us to record the name and contact details of the lead person at the table.
- These contact details will be checked alongside proof of immunity and photo ID.
- Please note, that under GDPR, these details will be safely stored and then destroyed after 28 days.
- Under 18’s can dine with parents who can show proof of immunity.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience and co-operation.
Please note that face-coverings most be worn at all times by customers, other than when seated.
Effective ventilation is in operation and monitored by Brown Thomas maintenance team.